- To be eligible to apply for graduation, you must be registered in the semester of intended graduation (even for 1 credit hour – graduate-level course or IPP) (International Students must coordinate with ISSO regarding reduced enrollment)
- Check the Academic Calendar and Office of Graduate Studies (OGS) for both graduation application deadlines and other submission guidelines
- Complete a Request for Graduation Audit online form. Submissions sent to the incorrect link will notbe forwarded to the advisor
- After completing the Request for Graduation Audit online form, graduating MS Students must submit an approved final degree plan
- All MS EE/CE/TE degree plans are available online.
- Provide accurate info (the courses and grades on the degree plan should match the classes registered for)
- Write “Final Degree Plan” on the form. If the required annotation is missing, the document will not be accepted
- For MSEE non-thesis final degree plan review and approval, make a next-day appointment with Drs.Diana Cogan, Matthew Heins, Randy Lehmann or Marco Tacca. For MSCE & MSTE non-thesis final degree plan review and approval, book a next-day appointment with Dr. Mehrdad Nourani
- For MSEE, MSCE and MSTE thesis final degree plan review and approval, contact your respective MS Thesis Advisors
- After getting your final degree plan approved, make a duplicate and submit the original to the EE Graduate Program Office (ECSN 4.524) or email it to [email protected].
- MS Students: Your graduation audit will be processed after receipt of both approved final degree plan and request for graduation audit online form.
- PhD Students: Your graduation audit will be processed after receiving the request for graduation audit online form.
- After completing the graduation audit, if there are no issues, we will make you eligible to apply for graduation
- After making you eligible to apply for graduation, you will receive an email notification from Orion that the apply for graduation button has been activated
- Apply for Graduation
- After applying for graduation, wait for an email from an advisor regarding issues to resolve
(e.g. degree plan revision or other documentation completion)
- After applying for graduation, if there are no issues with the degree plan or other documentation, credit hours, core course & overall GPAs, the advisor will approve the graduation application